Conditions of entry:
- The tournament is open to players who were under 10, 12, 14 or 16 years of age on 1st January and had not been selected to play for a representative County team or tournament.
- The size of entry may be restricted, depending upon the number of applications.
- All players must be prepared for a long day and bring their own food and drink.
- The entry fees are £5.00 per player per event.
- Entries and payment should be received no later than the Monday preceding the tournament.
- Suitable sportswear should be worn.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter conditions as necessary.
- Confirmation of entry will follow receipt of entry and payment.